Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rainy Day Fun, Jan24th 2010

My Favorite picture of Nathaniel and Addison watching the bubbles fly away.
This is their crazy faces.

Addison is watching the bubble fly away, how cute!



Nathaniel is blowing bubbles!


Addison is watching her bubble fly away.


The kids wanted to play outside with the bubbles today but I told them it was raining and we could not go outside. Addison did not care she went and got her rain boots and ready to go. So, I put both their raincoats on and boots and they had a blast playing in the rain for over an hour. Levi was sleeping so it made it much easier. I had the best time taking pictures of them outside in the rain. I sat in the doorway and snapped over 100 pics of them playing, it was great!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Great pictures, Amy!