Friday, May 02, 2008

WHAT??!!!

After a few weeks of not feeling well. I randomly decided to take a pregnancy test thinking there was no way but why not. I could not believe it.....it said pregnant. I woke House up from his Sunday afternoon nap and told him he had to go to the store!! He was speechless. He went bought another test and it turned up positive also. So after many days of shock we are PREGNANT!!! I am 10 weeks and due in November!!! This is a miracle from God since we were not trying and never been able to do this on our own.

8 comments:

The Cooks said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are really excited for you guys!

monica said...

God is good!

Lauren Lowery said...

Amy, that is so exciting! Congratulations! I'll be praying for a good pregnancy and a healthy baby. What a fun surprise!

Kristy said...

Congratulations!!! GOD is GOOD! :) Kenna is only 15 months older than the twins...it's fun! :) Your family is adorable!! Hope all is well!
Kristy (Reece) Nelson
(www.babyhomepages.net/kristykeith)

Jamey Droddy said...

Hey, wow. I can't believe it. So when is your due date? I am being induced this wednesday. Crazy how fast time goes!! Mary

Hollie Carson said...

Amy and House,
I'm sooo excited for you!!! Wow. That's pretty amazing. Praise the Lord for His blessings. Oh, can you email me asap? hughandhollie@gmail.com I need to ask you something. Thanks!

Betty Lou said...

Congrats from the Larks on your exciting news. Allen played softball tonight (the men's league at church) and I cheered him on from the stands, Larkie Malarkie, believe that's what House used to call him.

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

Hey guys! Congrats!! What a surprise! To us, anyways - God knew what He was doing, right?! It's gonna be fun!!!!

Love to you both,
Christy