Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Family Vacation!


The last week of July, House, Nathaniel and I packed up and took 13 extra girls to Volleyball camp in Clearwater, FL. I spent my mornings with the family and afternoons at Clearwater Christian College with the girls. House stayed with his Aunt and Uncle in a condo at the beach. It was fun but not much of a vacation. We have decided that taking a vacation with a one year old is just babysitting in a different location.
Nathaniel had fun at the pool but he spent most of his time going up and down the stairs. He loves the stairs!

3 comments:

The Poitevints said...

Cute pics! It was nice meeting you last weekend! I am still waiting for a phone call so I can show you how to do "links".
Elaine

monica said...

Man, that smile is precious!! Super cute pic!!! Hope ya got to relax a little~ We REALLY need to get together! I miss ya & am having Nathaniel withdrawals too!!

The Hartzog's said...

I totally understand about those vacations, they are just not the same anymore. When we went to the beach this summer, it was all we could do to keep Ethan from eating the sand. No more long days of just laying there :)
Nathaniel is precious!! He is getting so big. We need to plan something soon and see you guys. I think we've finally settled in our new house so we're ready to start hanging out. Talk to you soon!
Kimberly